|작성자 : 관리자||작성일 :21-04-05 11:14||조회 :10회|
회사명 : 틱톡
직무: Quality Analysis & Operations Specialist - Korea 신입 채용
TikTok is the leading destination for short-form video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy.
Our Trust & Safety team's commitment is to keep our online community safe. We have invested heavily in human and machine based moderation to remove harmful content quickly and often before it reaches our general community.
Your wellbeing is very important to us. As part of this commitment, you will have access to our especially designed wellbeing programmes to support your physical and psychological health and wellbeing.
What will I be doing?
- Responsible for monitoring international livestream video content quality to ensure community ecological security.
- Conduct quality assessment work by ensuring and evaluating the quality delivery of the content reviewed in Korean markets
- Provide QA reports to Supervisor
- Enhance moderation policy
- Work closely with local Operations and Safety teams
- Participate in the development of quality inspection standards and continuously optimize the process and system platform
- Help build scalable and effective labelling processes
- Conduct root cause data analysis and provide key actions to improve processes
- Produce structured feedback, support and supervision, and acting as a trusted point of contact for external stakeholders
What should I bring with me?
- Bachelor’s degree or above, ideally in the Humanities/Communication
- In-depth contact with Internet Governance, cyber-security, online speech trends, online culture wars, local political landscapes with an acute interest and/or understanding of the challenges faced by self-regulating social media platforms
- Able to work under minimal supervision and have strong logic/common sense related to job nature:
- Highly organised with an eye for detail and the aptitude to make ongoing improvements in your everyday work
- Great time management skills and the ability to work to deadlines
- Ability to manage multiple requests for information and handle confidential and sensitive information in a professional manner
- Outstanding natural communicator (verbal/written) with excellent language and communication skills (Korean at a Native level and proficiency in English is preferred)
- Ability to digest large data sets/policies in a cohesive and actionable manner
- Ability to communicate efficiently cross-department, with a wide array of internal and external stakeholders
- Familiar with office software such as Excel, Word, Powerpoint, etc.
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We believe individuals shouldn't be disadvantaged because of their background or identity, but instead should be considered based on their strengths and experience. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.
채용 시 마감
등록된 댓글이 없습니다.